Here it is... it works like the original one. Until now found no issues so far.
- Vanilla / Native OS X support (e.g. untouched Mac OS X System partion).
- Full resolution, dual monitor, QE/QI support nVidia graphics
- Fully working onboard ethernet with Bonjour and full GBit-Speed (80-90 MBytes/sec)
- Onboard Sound is disabled because I own a USB-soundsystem from Teufel
- Apple Software Update (tested with offline 10.5.7 Comboupdate)
- working sleep/wakeup/restart/shutdown
Almost all the software on this stick is open-source. Especially the Ethernet driver. I'm a software engineer. If I will encounter an issue again I can fix it by myself and I do not depend any longer on the non existing support by anyone.
I will replace the Kingston USB-Stick by a smaller one with more speed. Like this one from DeLOCK or an internal solution.